PDF – 34.5 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 51134 is a self-adhesive film that has been developed for the protection of various surfaces, especially interior parts of automobiles like dashboards and door sills during storage, assembly, and transportation.
tesa® 51134 is a transparent self-adhesive polyethylene tape with an acrylic adhesive
- Transparent film with higher adhesion
- Good adhesion and traceless removal
- Versatile with regard to use on surfaces like PP, ABS, and textiles
- Cost saving due to reduction in rectification and final repair
- No special equipment needed, ensuring simple, low-cost application and removal processes
- Easy disposal. Both film and adhesive system are environmentally friendly
Main applicationstesa® 51134 is suitable for the protection of various surfaces in the automotive interior made of plastic or textiles like dashboards and door sills against dirt and damage during storage, assembly, and transportation.
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
Easy to remove
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.