PDF – 29 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 53311 is a high strength polyester backed fiberglass reinforced filament tape.
tesa® 53311 has a high tack and high shear resistant adhesive system. It has very good aging properties and assures clean removal from many substrates. Furthermore it is non-staining.
- Transport securing of commercial and home appliances
- Securing and reinforcement of furniture for moving
- Bundling and reinforcement of glass windows for transportation
- Splicing of metal sheets during fabrication and processing
- Fixation of metal coil ends for safe and reliable transportation
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
glassfibre / PET film
Adhesion to steel
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.