PDF – 34.9 kB
Product descriptiontesa Softprint® 52018 STM is a double-coated foam tape, designed specifically for mounting photopolymer plates with a thickness of 1.14mm (0.045") or 1.70 mm (0.067") in flexographic label printing.
The x-soft foam makes this the ideal solution for printing fine screens.
- Highly compressible foam, with superior recovery behavior for excellent print quality
- Long lasting recovery characteristic for extended and high speed print runs
- Low thickness tolerances for quick print preparation and reduced waste
- High bonding on open side to steel cylinder or sleeve to avoid plate movement
- High bonding to plate to avoid edge lifting or plate movement
- Non increasing bonding power for easy repositioning and especially for easy demounting of plate and tape
- Very cohesive adhesive structure for demounting without adhesive residues
- The structured PP-liner prevents the formation of air pockets when plate mounting
- Yellow color marking indicates the hard foam
Main applicationstesa Softprint® 52018 STM is a 380µm (15 mil) category double-coated foam tape, designed specifically for mounting photopolymer plates with a thickness of 1.14 mm (0.045") or 1.70 mm (0.067") in flexographic label printing.
Type of adhesive
Type of liner
PE foam with film lamination
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.