tesaflex® 4169 PV3
Floor Marking Tape Premium
tesa® 4169 is an extremely robust high-performance adhesive tape for permanent floor markings. The abrasion-resistant, robust and resilient floor-marking tape comprises a soft PVC backing with an acrylate adhesive mass. Thanks to the high degree of flexibility of the backing, it can also be used on rough surfaces and is also suitable for curved applications. tesa® 4169 is available in the colors black, green, white, blue, red, yellow and black/yellow; the color combinations correspond to legally prescribed safety guidelines. Depending on its color, the floor-marking tape can be explicitly used as a warning tape.
- Durable and abrasion resistant backing for permanent floor marking applications; hand tearable
- tesa® 4169 has a high degree of flexibility which allows for curved applications
- Color combinations correspond to legally prescribed safety guidelines
- tesa® 4169 is recommended for permanent marking for high-traffic areas, e.g. factories, warehouses, offices, or hospitals
- The premium floor marking tape can be used for the marking of working areas in workshops
|Backing material||soft PVC|
|Type of adhesive||acrylic|
|Total thickness||187 µm|
|Elongation at break||285 %|
|Tensile strength||42.5 N/cm|
|Suitable for rough surfaces||good|
|Adhesion to steel||2 N/cm|
The uni colors of tesaflex® 4169 PV3 are according to the RAL color scheme.
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.