PDF – 36.1 kB
tesa Supersleeve® 51026 PV6
Double layer PET cloth Sleeve for abrasion protection and enhanced flexibility
Product descriptiontesa Sleeve® 51026 PV6 is a PET cloth coated at the edges with an acrylic adhesive for lengthwise application.
- High temperature resistance 150°C/3000h
- Exceptionally high abrasion resistance
- High flexibility
- Easy and efficient lengthwise application
- Unique adhesive-to-adhesive closure system guarantees secure bonding without additional spot wraps
Color: Black and orange"
Main applicationstesa Supersleeve® 51026 PV6 is designed for the engine compartment, providing superior abrasion protection and flexibility.
For lengthwise application
Type of adhesive
Abrasion resistance (5mm mandrel)
Class D (acc. to LV312)
Temperature resistance min.
Temperature resistance (3000h)
Adhesion to steel
Noise damping (decibel)
Class B (acc. to LV312)
Abrasion resistance (10mm mandrel)
Class E (acc. to LV312)
Additional InfoStandard widths: 67, 85, 100, 115, 130, 145, 160, 180, 195 mm
Standard lengths: 50 m
- Most combinations of width and length are possible
- Also available with customized perforation
Harness diameter / tesa Supersleeve® width recommendation
Ø 12 mm – 16 mm / 85 mm
Ø 16 mm – 19 mm / 100 mm
Ø 19 mm – 24 mm / 115 mm
Ø 24 mm – 29 mm / 130 mm
Ø 29 mm – 33 mm / 145 mm
Ø 33 mm – 38 mm / 160 mm
Ø 38 mm – 45 mm / 180 mm
Ø 45 mm – 49 mm / 195 mm
- Standard core diameter: 76 mm
- " = RAL 2007. Some color fadings can occur under continous strong heat conditions. A standard for color is not specified.
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.