PDF – 33 kB
Single sided cell fixation tape
Product descriptiontesa® 7946 is a transparent tape with a PET backing. Its pure acrylic adhesive system combines good initial tack with high shear strength. The product features good insulating properties and can be efficiently applied in manual as well as automated process.
Main applicationstesa® 7946 is particularly designed for
- Temporary fixation of cells in photovaltaic modules during lamination process
- Fixation and insulation of solar ribbons in thin film modules
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
Temperature resistance short term
- Dielectric Strength: 154 kV/mm
- Surface resistivity 1,73E+15 Ω
- Volume resistivity 2,37E+15 Ωcm
- Dielectric strength according to ASTM-D-1000
- Surface / Volume resistivity according to ASTM-D-257
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.