PDF – 35.5 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 4657 is a high grade acrylic coated cloth tape. It is based on a 145 mesh woven cotton fabric and a thermosetting natural rubber adhesive.
tesa® 4657 is a very resilient cloth tape often used for permanent hole covering in automotive applications and masking during industrial painting processes.
- removable without residues even after high temperature exposure
- very ageing-resistant (allowing for permanent applications)
- high resistance to paint solvents
- excellent tape for die-cuts, available as log roll with liner as tesa® 4657 PV9
- also available as low unwinding version tesa® 4657 PV 1
- available in 2 colors: black, grey
- Heat resistant masking during the production of vehicles and machines
- Window flange masking
- Even repeated oven drying possible
- Permanent interior and exterior hole covering
- Covering of screw tap holes and drainage boreholes
- Partial masking during treatment with impregnating agents
- Fastening of flat cables e.g. on roof linings, door panels, mirrors
- Masking during electrostatic powder coating
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
thermosetting natural rubber
Temperature resistance (30 min)
Adhesion to steel
145 count per square inch
Certified according to
all major OEMs
Straight tear edges
Easy to write on
Suitable for die cutting
Easy to remove
Additional InfoComplies with LV 312-1 Dialectric strength.
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.