PDF – 34.6 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 4651 is a powerful high quality acrylic coated cloth tape. It is based on a 148 mesh woven rayon fabric backing and a natural rubber adhesive.
tesa® 4651 is a very strong cloth tape for almost every application.
- high adhesion even on rough surfaces
- excellent tensile strength
- straight tear edges longitudinal and horizontal
- easy to write on
- available in 8 colors: black, white, grey, yellow, blue, red, green, brown
- Bundling and reinforcing of heavy pipes, profiles etc
- Covering of bore holes and other openings
- Marking of wires and cables
- Labelling and colour coding
- Floor marking
- Airtight and permanent sealing of pipes
- Securing of sharp edges
- Fixing and insulating of wires
- Sealing of tins and tubes
- Floor coating
- ... and a lot more!
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Temperature resistance (30 min)
Adhesion to steel
145 count per square inch
Straight tear edges
Easy to write on
Suitable for die cutting
Additional InfoComplies with LV 312-1 Dialectric strength.
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.