PDF – 34.4 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 61126 is a premium polyester tape with a high temperature resistant silicone adhesive. Due to the high coating weight it ensures a secure bond even to rough or irregular surfaces. The excellent temperature resistance makes it suitable for high demanding applications such as masking during powder coating, galvanizing, autoclave bonding operations during composite production or wave soldering processes. tesa® 61126 dark red color provides an excellent visibility of the tape at first sight and makes it suitable for automatic detection. The masking tape's silicone adhesive system makes the tape extremely heat-resistant, withstanding extreme temperatures of up to 220°C for as long as 7 hours at a time. The high-temperature tape features easy application and easy one-piece removal without leaving residues behind.
- Long-term high temperature resistance (220°C / 7h or 200°C / 24h)
- High coating weight for secure bonding even on irregular surface or non-polar materials
- Removable in one piece without leaving residues
- Excellent visibility and contrast
- tesa® 61126 is used for masking off areas that are to be protected during powder-coating and galvanizing processes that require a tape with high coating weight and excellent visibility and contrast
- The high-temperature tape is recommended for bonding and splicing of non-polar material, high temperature exposure and bonding operations during composite production
- tesa® 61126 can withstand temperatures of up to 220°C for 7 hours
- The masking tape features residue-free removal
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.