PDF – 36.7 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 60955 is an anti-slip tape with a conformable backing and designed for adhering to tread plates and other irregular surfaces where good grip and safe footing is required. The conformable anti-slip tape is a single-sided tape, with a PET-liner, in form of a conformable, hand-tearable anti-slip backing with an acrylic adhesive. The backing consists of an aluminum carrier which is coated with mineral particles and has been specifically developed to conform around edges and adhere to irregular surfaces. The acrylic adhesive provides an excellent bond to most surfaces.
tesa® 60955 is certified according to DIN 51130 and available in the colors black, yellow and black-yellow. The bright yellow and black-yellow colored tapes have a strong visibility for easy identification in areas of safety concerns and for warning purposes, a perfect solution for complementing 5S manufacturing initiatives.
- Backing with good slip resistance and excellent conformability
- Perfectly conforms around edges, corners and adheres to irregular surfaces
- Slip resistance R13 according to DIN 51130
- Good chemical and weathering resistance
- Secure bonding to most surfaces
- Bright yellow and black-yellow colors ensure strong visibility for easy identification
- tesa® 60955 is recommended for irregular surfaces where good grip and safe footing is required, e.g tread plates, fire escape ladders, loading ramps and platforms
- The conformable anti-slip tape can be used to cover flat surfaces with e.g. screw heads or rivets
- tesa® 60955 is a perfect solution for complementing 5S manufacturing initiatives
Thickness of tape
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
-5 to +120 °C
Thickness of liner
Aluminum carrier coated with mineral particles
Adhesion to steel
Resistance to chemicals
Salt water resistant
Suitable for die cutting
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.