PDF – 29.1 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 60954 is an anti-slip tape with a highly-durable backing and designed for permanent heavy-duty applications, where good grip and safe footing is required, e.g. construction vehicles or platforms and ramps. The heavy-duty anti-slip tape is a single-sided tape, with a paper liner, in form of a durable, hand-tearable anti-slip backing with an acrylic adhesive. The backing consists of a PVC film which is coated with large mineral particles and has been specifically developed for extreme conditions to provide extra slip resistance in heavy-duty applications. The acrylic adhesive provides an excellent bond to most surfaces.
tesa® 60954 is certified according to DIN 51130 and available in the colors black, yellow, black-yellow and grey. The bright yellow and black-yellow colored tapes have a strong visibility for easy identification in areas of safety concerns and for warning purposes, a perfect solution for complementing 5S manufacturing initiatives.
- Highly-durable backing with extra slip resistance for extreme conditions
- Reduced clogging due to coarse particles
- Slip resistance R13 according to DIN 51130 (R12 for black-yellow)
- Secure bonding to most surfaces
- Good chemical and weathering resistance
- Bright yellow and black-yellow colors ensure strong visibility for easy identification
- tesa® 60954 is recommended for permanent heavy-duty applications, where good grip and safe footing is required, e.g. construction vehicles, semi-trailers, platforms, ramps, forestry and agriculture equipment
- The heavy-duty anti-slip tape is a perfect solution for complementing 5S manufacturing initiatives
Thickness of tape
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
-5 to +80 °C
Thickness of liner
PVC film coated with large mineral particles
Adhesion to steel
Resistance to chemicals
Salt water resistant
Suitable for die cutting
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.