Part A – Competition Details
This Part A sets out the details of the Competition. The terms and conditions applicable to the Competition are set out in Part B.
GIVEAWAY TIME (Mother's Day Giveaway)
How to enter
Tesa is giving away the entire Loxx range bathroom accessories collection vauled over $500 rpp.
1 lucky participant will be selected to win.
To enter this giveaway:
- Like the post
- Follow tesa AU @tesa_au
- Tag a friend
(Announcing 1 winner)
tesa Loxx Single Towel Rail
tesa Loxx Towel Ring
tesa Loxx Towel Hook
tesa Loxx Toilet Roll Holder
tesa Loxx Bathrobe Hook
tesa Loxx Double Towel Rail
tesa Loxx Toilet Brush
tesa Loxx Soap Dispenser
tesa Loxx 2-Armed Towel Holder
tesa Loxx Soap Holder
tesa Loxx Glass Shelf
tesa Loxx Tumbler Holder
The competition commences at 9 am AEDT on 4th May 2023 and entries must be submitted to the Promoter no later than 4 pm AEDT on 14th May 2023.
Who may enter
Entry is only open to persons who, during the Competition Period, are:
- Customers of the Promoter;
- Who are at least 18 years of age; and
- Who are residents of Australia or New Zealand.
Maximum number of entries per individual entrant
1 entry per individual entrant
Winners will be drawn at random from those who are eligible.
All requirements for entry must be satisfied
Entries will be drawn by the Promoter on 15th May 2023. Should the prizes be unclaimed by 21st May 2023 a new draw will take place on that day to pick a replacement winner.
Prize winner notification
The prize winners (“Winners”) will be announced by COB 15th May 2023 and notified by email or by phone using contact details provided in the promotion.
Claiming the prize
Prizes will be provided to Winners by email.
Part B – Terms & Conditions
- These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) apply to the game of chance described in Part A (the “Competition”).
- The Competition will be conducted by Tesa Tape Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 095 484 290) (the “Promoter”) during the period specified in Part A (the “Competition Period”).
- The Terms may be amended or replaced by the Promoter in its absolute discretion and at any time.
- Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of the Terms (as amended from time to time).
- Entry is only open to persons who, during the Competition Period, who satisfy the requirements outlined in the Competition Details.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must, during the Competition Period, follow the entry method and instructions specified in the Competition Details.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period. Entrants may submit up to the maximum number of entries specified in The Competition Details. Multiple entries (where permitted) must be submitted separately and if the Competition requires the submission of a creative work, each entry by the same entrant must be unique and original. If an entrant submits multiple entries in excess of the permitted maximum, only the entry or entries most recently submitted (up to the permitted maximum) will be accepted by the Promoter.
- If entrants are invited to answer a question, send in comments, photos and/or videos (or other multimedia) as part of their entry, each entry must be an original work by the entrant and the entrant must have obtained the permission from all persons appearing in photos/videos and property owners to enter this competition in accordance with the Terms. Each entrant warrants that their entry is not, and its use by the Promoter or other persons will not infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party.
- Each entrant is responsible for notifying the Promoter of any changes to his/her residential address, email address or phone number during and after the Competition Period.
- The Competition is a game of chance and each validly submitted entry will enter the draw to be randomly selected by as the Competition winner.
- A decision of the Promoter in relation to the conduct of the Competition, including the selection of winning entries, is binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Unless otherwise specified in the Competition Details, winners will be notified by phone and/or email within 2 business days after the judging date. Each entrant consents to the Promoter publishing details of a winner or winning entry on its website and/or social media, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Unless otherwise specified in the Competition Details, prizes must be claimed within one month of the judging date. If a prize is event-based or contains perishable goods, the prizes will be forfeited in full if not claimed by their expiry date. If a prize is not claimed within the specified time, the Promoter may, at its discretion, withdraw the prize or award the prize to the next best valid entry or entries.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. The prizes or any element of the prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prize/s. The contents of the prizes will be at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- If the prize includes vouchers or tickets, the prize is valid until the expiry date specified on the voucher or ticket (or its provider), and subject to the conditions stipulated by the provider. Such prizes cannot be redeemed for further vouchers or tickets, and are not exchangeable for cash.
- If a prize involves the winner or winning entry participating in an event, if any part of the event is postponed, cancelled or varied for any reason, then at the Promoter’s discretion, the winner forfeits all rights to participate in the relevant event and no cash or alternative prize will be substituted for that element of the prize.
- Any expense, including taxes, spare parts, maintenance or delivery costs, associated with accepting, taking or using a prize, will be the prize winner’s sole responsibility.
- The Promoter makes no warranties or representations about the fitness for purpose or suitability of any prize and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness for any purpose of any prize, or the failure of any prize to be of merchantable quality. If liability under terms implied by legislation cannot be excluded by the Promoter, the liability of the Promoter is limited to re-supplying the relevant goods or services or paying the cost of replacing them.
- No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for any changes in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent a winner from accepting, taking or using a prize.
- The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify:
- any entry which is not original, is not completed in accordance with these Terms, infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party, contains any objectionable or poor quality content, or has the potential to damage the reputation of any person; or
- any individual who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Terms, or who has in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that is designed to, or is likely to, adversely affect the fair and proper conduct of the Competition or is generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the prizes to cancel or vary a competition, or cancel, vary or withdraw its prizes. If the Promoter cancels or varies a competition, or cancels, varies or withdraws its prizes, is not:
- liable to any person for any costs, loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; or
- required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incorrectly submitted or misdirected entries, for any technological malfunction or failure, Internet traffic congestion, or for outdated or incorrect contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted during business hours on relevant dates.
- Entrants enter the Competition at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter is not be liable for, and an entrant releases the Promoter from, liabilities relating to any direct or indirect loss or damage which is suffered, or for personal injury or sickness suffered or sustained, as a result of entering the Competition, failing to win, winning, accepting or using a prize.