tesa® Power.Kit adapter. The adapter has an adhesive ring that provides a border for the glue for easy and clean fixation of the accessory on surfaces like tiled walls.
- High-performance Adhesive / Glue
- Allen Key / Hex Key
- The accessory of your choice.
tesa® Power.Kit can be easily applied and removed on the below surfaces:
Tiles, Flagstone, marble, glass and acrylic glass, metal, rough natural stone, cement, wood and parquet, plastic.
Follow the steps below to mount your bathroom accessories without drills, screws, or damage:
- Clean the surface where you want to mount your bathroom accessory using alcohol. Let it dry.
- Peel off the circular plastic liner that covers the white adhesive tape on the back of the tesa® Power.Kit adapter.
- Position the adapter on the surface where you want to mount your bathroom accessory.
- Once your adapter is securely fixed on the wall, apply the glue to the back of the adapter. This can be done without mess, by feeding the glue through a small circular mouth located on the brown area at the front of the adapter.
- Wait for the glue to fully cure for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours the glue will be ready. Attach the accessory to the adapter. Fix the accessory in place by doing a left-to-right motion using the included Allen Key / Hex Key.