Taking on more responsibility for the world around us is becoming increasingly important – for us as a company, for our employees and for our business partners and customers. That is why we aim to make sustainability a priority at tesa® and get to work with this crucial transformation of our business significantly faster and more urgently than previously envisioned. Our challenge is to rapidly reduce emissions, to improve the sustainability of our products and packaging and to ensure responsible procurement.
The holder of the position Sustainbility Manager Consumer will be the key player enabling the organization to think, act and execute in an outstanding manner with regards to Sustainability.
Key Tasks are:
- review and further develop the existing sustainability strategy
- define precise and measurable targets for product development respecting market and consumer needs as well as existing and anticipated technologies
- become the consumers sustainability voice by identifying segments, needs and pain points
- position tesa® as the most sustainable adhesive consumer brand
- broadening the scope of sustainability by defining further purposes
- development of internal code of conduct with regards to sustainability
- challenge all levels of management as well as employees thus ensuring a new spirit and sustainable mind set
The Sustainability Manager Consumer will be part of the brand development team and directly report to Head of Brand Experience.
- Relevant university degree in the field of marketing, business administration, or equivalent, ideally with a focus on sustainability
- Several years of professional experience related to sustainability management, preferably combined with experience in the public or social sector
- Proven experience and success in developing a sustainability strategy and positioning a brand as sustainable market leader
- Ability to think and work strategically, conceptually, and analytically
- High self-motivation, and intrinsic motivation to drive sustainability topics forward
- Assertiveness, team spirit and excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German, additional other foreign language is of advantage
At tesa, we create sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)