Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
We are looking for a Press Spokesperson and Manager of all Social Media Content to strengthen our Corporate Communications team and provide communication support for the reputation, our products and the tesa brand in many countries around the world. You will be responsible for developing innovative communication concepts and strengthening the company's international public relations. In doing so, you will have the exciting task of developing stories about tesa, its employees, and product developments for the press and social media channels. There is a strong focus on industrial communication, technology development, and sustainability.
Our powerful Corporate Communication department is a very results-oriented team with a good team spirit, diverse profiles, and high expertise. We manage all of tesa's communications around the world. This includes strategic communications, internal communications with employees, our corporate branding, all media relations, the tesa.com website, all social media channels, and sustainability communications. You will find a varied working environment and a wide range of opportunities for professional and personal development. tesa offers its employees a state-of-the-art service package in every respect.
As a successful candidate, you will bring the following experience:
- Completed studies in communication sciences, journalism, economics or related fields
- More than 10 years of experience in a comparable position as a press officer, preferably in the (chemical) industry
- Story-telling for all external and internal channels, experienced in writing official reports and enjoy writing with journalistic skills: Articles, press releases, content for the website and postings for social media
- Knowhow in B2B industrial communication with topics related to sustainability and innovation development
- Development of holistic communication concepts and strategic advancement of international public relations
- Good network to relevant media required
- Excellent rhetorical skills, very good text, speaking and presentation skills, good German and English skills are a must
- High level of self-motivation and energy as well as the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment of a diverse, multicultural organization
- Identification with our values at tesa: We team up, challenge yourself, achieve and improve, set the pace, focus on our customers, act responsibly. So: dare to create
- You have a high level of consulting competence
- With your dynamic personality, you enjoy developing and implementing ideas
- You have gained experience abroad or have an international background
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)