The Project Manager is part of the newly established Europe Business Operations team at tesa. The Project Manager is accountable for assigned projects to support the transformation in the Europe Business Operations team and structure. It involves , process, system and change management in the End to End Operations across the European region.
The job location can be Germany or Netherlands.
Are you ready to join one of the world’s leading manufacturers of self-adhesive product and system solutions?
As a multinational company, we develop outstanding and sustainable adhesive technologies for countless products and applications. Since 125 years – but still young at heart - we create adhesive solutions, that improve the work, products, and lives of our customers. It has always been an essential driver of our mission to grow sustainably and to team up with our customers. To create exciting innovations in collaboration with our customers is our challenging agenda and exiting future.
At tesa, we believe in
- diversity driving innovation and change
- interconnectedness around the globe
- our employees continuously creating tomorrow's solutions
At tesa, we are connected by
- our shared mindset and unique team spirit and culture
- enabling sustainable, reliable and digital innovations
- holding the world together
Do you strive for success within a global operating company?
Then apply now!
As Project Manager – Business Operations , you are accountable for:
Business Operations consists in order to fulfillment Customer Service, Logistics (warehousing and transportation), Demand and Supply Planning, Master Data Management.
- Run key strategic and prioritized projects in the area of Business Operations across tesa in Europe eg. Value Segmentation, Digitalization of tools for Customer Support and Supply Chain in alignment with the business based on analysis of strategic importance, dependencies, challenges, resources and deadlines. Communicate progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones and other key project metrics to key stakeholders including management & users in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Lead the gathering, prioritizing and validation of business requirements through meetings, workshops, brainstorming and from other information and documents in Internal projects.
- Manage the stakeholders and team members (on execution level) to design a solution that meets their expectations with respect to quality, delivery timelines and strategy.
- Deliver and lead development of deployment plan/change and support project teams all over the European tesa offices; deployment preparation, communication plan development, business impact assessments, template validation, change readiness and adoption assessments etc.
- Act as first escalation point for operational road blocks and provide support as needed
- Calculating Business case behind every improvement/initiative.
- Develop a clear overview on Order to Fulfilment cost base and Drive various cost saving and quality enhancement initiatives
- University degree (supply chain, business administration, business operations, logistics) and experienced in lean manufacturing and Six Sigma. Very good understanding of change management principles and you have analytical and decision-making skills.
- 3-5 years Project management experience in supply chain, operations or logistics where you have demonstrated results is a must.
- Impeccable Communication skills in facilitation, written documentation, status reporting and presentations and Fluent in English mandatory, other relevant languages (especially German) appreciated.
- Significant knowledge (or capability to develop) and experience of processes, methodologies and enabling technologies within end to end Operations: Order to Fulfilment cycle and Business analysis and Process Modelling skills
- Ability to work in a program and matrix environment, working to tight deadlines when necessary.
- Affinity with technology (EDI connections, Robotics, etc.)
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Willingness to travel abroad when necessary.
What we offer
We want to work with people who not only have the right CVs, but who are passionate about their ideas and are committed to putting them into practice. At tesa, you have a wide range of opportunities to realize your ideas. We invest in your personal and professional development and help you to discover new talents and assume responsibility at an early stage. In addition to very attractive compensation, we offer you good social benefits in an international environment.