Premium Flatback Paper Splicing Tape
- The temperature resistance makes it suitable to perform even under higher temperatures.
- High adhesion on board and similar substrates
- High shear- and temperature resistance for reliable splices and PE-coating
- Blue color for easy and reliable splice detection
- Low unwinding force for easy application
tesa® 64432 is a single-sided flatback paper tape with a very strong natural rubber adhesive. Due to the tough backing and strong adhesive it is suitable for various applications such as splicing, low to medium grit blasting, belting and many more. The excellent visible blue colour of tesa® 64432 provides easy identification of splices.
- tesa® 64432 is recommended for splicing of various kind of materials
- The flatback paper tape can be used as stencil material for low medium grit blasting
- tesa® 64432 is suitable as splinter protection tape for indoor mirrors
|Type of adhesive||natural rubber|
|Total thickness||300 µm|
|Backing material||flat paper|
|Elongation at break||7 %|
|Tensile strength||106 N/cm|
|Adhesion to steel||7 N/cm|
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.