PDF – 33.6 kB
Splittable repulpable d/s tape for core starting
Product descriptiontesa® 51193 is a repulpable double-sided tape. It consists of a splittable paper backing and modified water soluble acrylic adhesive. The liner is made of repulpable paper.
The following features are provided:
- Special splittable backing leaves no open adhesive residues
- Splitting force especially adjusted to high grammage paper and board
- Very low deviation of the splitting force
- Very good adhesion even on rough surfaces
- High initial tack
- Fully repulpable (pH3 –pH9)
Main applicationstesa® 51193 is designed for core starting and end tabbing applications in the paper and board industry. It is especially suitable for high grammage paper grades and board.
- Core starting: also compatible with automatic dispensers
- End tabbing: the splittable backing allows (semi-) automatic roll opening
Type of adhesive
repulpable tackified acrylic
Type of liner
repulpable siliconised paper
Shelf life time (packed) < 25°C
Static shear resistance
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.