Within our technology lab we develop new polymer films and release liners for predominantly technical tapes. The new position will contribute to strengthen our leading role in the field of sustainable raw materials, processes and products.
- Development of release liners and new sustainable liner technologies within development projects, in direct cooperation with suppliers
- Project management as appropriate
- Close cooperation with internal product development, production and purchasing functions
- Preparation of lab samples as well as testing of samples
- Support of pilot and production trials• Documentation, interpretation and presentation of results
- Technical responsibility for a part of our release liner assortment
- Master degree in process engineering, chemical engineering, material science or comparable with focus on polymer technology or surface science
- Know how in the field of sustainable raw materials and/or silicone chemistry
- Analytical thinking
- Proactive attitude and interdisciplinary teamworker
- Organizational skills and international mindset
- Very good english skills
- Experience in typical office applications like MS365
At tesa, we create sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)