Self adhesive products for the automotive industry are more than just tapes. That’s why we need your innovative spirit to create sustainable solutions for a future generation. Meet the challenges of a transforming business with design flexibility in a motivated team.
- Implementation and management of development projects, such as the development of products with new design elements (like pressure sensitive adhesives, carriers)
- Supervision of a product range in the OEM area as well as the constant analysis of customer requirements
- Coordination and consultation as well as close cooperation with colleagues from production, marketing and central as well as global research & development and application technology
- Carrying out tests and evaluating test data
- Continuous product and process optimization of existing products as well as the development and implementation of new product ideas
- Carrying out patent research and working in teams of experts in the field of patents
- University education with a degree in science in the field of chemistry, physics, process engineering, or a relevant professional training in sciences, engineering or a comparable field with at least 5 years of professional experience.
- Work experience in industry and a strong technical understanding are desirable
- Enjoyment of interdisciplinary cooperation
- Very good English and German language skills, both written and spoken
- Quick perception, assertiveness and creativity
- Solution-oriented, independent and structured way of working
- High communicative competence and ability to work in a team, also in international teams
At tesa, we create sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)