This position will be mainly responsible for management and further development of suppliers in order to support our business development in the next few years in China.
Suplier Quality Management System:
- Setup Supplier Scorecard with different Business classification
Supplier Audit Management:
- Collect Quality Management Systems audits(ISO9001/IATF16949/VDA6.1/VDA6.3) with representative teams for new and existing suppliers according to the different requirement from Business Units
Active Supplier Concern Management:
- Joint problem solving about supplier issue, support cost reimbursement due to claims
- Deep involvement and proper escalation for critical claims
- Coordinate with tPN, SQA and regional BU head whether tesa have to help supplier to improvement
- Support Supplier Quality Management to introduce and maintain supplier quality activities to ensure the requested quality of the supplied products and services
- Export supplier scorecard for purchasing Product/Service supplier from Greater China
- Support Supplier Quality Management strategies and processes can be fully implemented in Greater China
- Synergy and integrating with tPN and R&D(SQA) to optimize internal process and resource
Education: Bachler in Engineering or a related technical or sci-entific subject required
- 10+ years of working experience in automotive in-dustry and 5+ years as SQE
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skill including English communication inwritten and speaking
- ISO9001/IATF16949 Internal Auditor
- VDA2/VDA6.1/VDA6.3 Internal Auditor
- AIAG Quality Core tools(PPAP, APQP & MSA,FMEA, SPC)
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration（annual bonus, allowance, free shuttle bus, supplementary provident fund）
- International work experience, cross-departmental career opportunities
- Flexible working culture
- Training and development program tailored to your needs
- Exciting and varied corporate activities
Please follow the below address to submit your resume: [Anges.Yan@tesa.com]