In our department we are developing adhesive tapes for the electronics industry. In the future these tapes have to be more and more reworkable to enable a more sustainable use of electronic devices
We are looking for a chemist for the development of debondable tape solutions.
- Participation in and management of product development, raw material and relocation projects in the electronics sector
- Development and continuous optimisation of products including the creation of test plans as well as the production and testing of product samples in the laboratory
- Transfer of these developments into production
- Presenting results within the framework of seminars and meetings
- Preparation and implementation of internal and external training courses
- Close cooperation with related functions from the production plants, marketing, research & development and international interfaces
- Answering of leading electronics customer's requests
- Finished study of Chemistry preferable PhD
- Commitment in field of sustainability
- Proactive and innovative
- Team player
- Good English skills, German is a plus
- Quick perception, initiative and creativity
- Solution-oriented, independent and structured way of working
- High communicative competence and ability to work in a team, also in international teams
At tesa, we create sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)