The job holder is responsible for supplier quality, process quality and QC lab
Responsible for assuring the quality of Raw materials and In-Process
Maintaining quality control processes, testing of products, and recording and analysing results gathered during product development and production of QC laboratory
Raw material Quality
- Ensuring raw materials meet the tesa and customer requirements
- Key contact person for raw materials concerns
- Handling NCRs and 8D reports from the supplier.
- Reporting internally on supplier quality performance
- Conducting supplier assessment and surveillance audits.
Process Quality and QC Lab
- Ensure that standards and safety regulations are observed
- Ensures that if deviations from the specification are detected, the goods are blocked until a decision has been made on their further use.
- Responsible for the timely management of quality control and aligns the processes with regulatory requirements and customer needs.
- Set up and responsible for the quality inspection plan following specifications and supporting documentation are available.
- Responsible for the selection and scope of test methods for special analyses within the scope of processes and complaints.
- Continual improvement activities and cooperation with related department in quality tools.
- Analyse and dispose non-conforming products and raw materials. Issuing and handling NCRs.
- Perform routinely functions in the SAP System for regular maintenance of the QM module.
- Management of Lab equipment and operation.
- Performs regular evaluation of laboratory test methods and optimization
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline required
Majoring in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality control, or a similar role
- Knowledge of IATF16949 and ISO9001
- Familiar with 8D disciplines, 5Why, statistical analysis and Coretools (APQP, SPC, MSA, FMEA & PPAP)
- Additional certification in Quality Control, Internal Auditor are plus
- Metrology, Inspection Methods and Equipment
- Knowledge of measurement techniques
- Fluent both written and oral in English.
Personal characteristics & behaviour
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional work attitude and willingness to learn
- Problem-solving skills, strong mindset and good analytical skills
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work with tight timelines and challenges
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Team spirit/ Team player
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive salary and bonus (13th month fixed bonus and variable bonus)
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare
- Annual leave entitlement: 14 days per year, one more day each additional year until maximum 24 days per year
- Great working environment which promotes people values and sustainability.
- Opportunities for self-development and career advancement