Kontaktieren Sie uns
The is responsible for developing Defined Segment Automotive customer needs in regards to our target applications. They are responsible for identifying unique value propositions and driving our Segment pipeline towards innovation that matters to our OEM/ OES customers, developing great customer insights, growing market share. Focus is on Innovation to improve our New Product Rate and initiate measures to improve Win-Rates for Sales projects in the segment. Additionally, the Market Segment Manager – OEM OES will drive projects from ideation through launch and implementation.
What you will do:
Market Segment & Annual Business Plan (Strategy)
- Develop and execute Market Segment Plans for the allocated focus customers in close collaboration with the global Market Segment, Sales, Product Management and Digital Marketing Teams. The annual adjustments includes realistic planning of PNS growth based on Go-To-Market activities (Product, Process, Events, Digital Marketing), that are derived from the market segment plan for the focus customers.
Account-based Marketing (incl. KPIs):
- Generate Customer Insights. Develop an external network, talk to customers and analyze business relevant market research data (e.g. LMC, A2MAC1, etc.). Define customized marketing campaigns for selected focus customers from the strategic market segments with the aim of generating new customer contacts, optimizing the distribution of new solution offers, and achieving an improvement in the closing rate of the sales organization in close cooperation with the Digital Marketing Team. Manage the preparation and execution of key customer events.
Innovation - New product launches
- Propose and Qualify new business cases in the innovation pipeline (Ideation & Qualification) in close cooperation with sales and effectively launch (Deployment) and deploy new solution to focus customers according to the market segment plan.
Projects - Support customers projects
- Is directly involved in the biggest customer projects: to define the strategy, to convince the various functions of the buying center, sharpen the technical and commercial argumentation, provide the necessary.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, chemistry, or materials science or equivalent
- MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of five years of combined marketing and/or product Segment experience in an automotive supplier
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Must have strong strategic thinking, organizational and critical thinking skills with a bias towards action.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with strong emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel, and experience with CRM software packages
- Must be able and willing to travel 50%
- Ability to speak another language is a plus. Comfort working across borders is a must.
- Excellent communication skills and ability work effectively in cross functional teams
tesa tape Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled