This job is to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements and ensuring all Imp/Exp transactions are executed in a timely fashion
- Main contact to local customs.
- Ensure all import and export activities 100% comply with local law and regulations.
- Guide daily import & export to ensure the operation smoothly.
- Monitor forwarder performance and give timely feedback to regional team as input for next round tender process.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy inventory, and timeliness targets.
- Manage local broker to ensure a smooth import and export process
- Support project team/technical team for machine import
- Timely refresh license or certificate to ensure daily import & export smoothly
- Timely logistic cost handling.
- Corporate with warehouse and related departments to plan routes and process shipments.
- Keep track of quantity, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, inbound and outbound transportation.
- Handle delivery processes of several different products being shipped to various clients.
- Timely share government regulation that impacts company business
- Continuously improvement on import/export management, forwarder service improvement.
Other tasks, projects assigned by Manager and Company Management
- Minimum bachelor’s degree majoring in any discipline
- Relevant certificates which required by local customs
- More than 5-year experience of logistics in international manufacturing companies.
- Import & Export experience, Planning, Logistics and Inventory control.
- Experience in making liquidation report.
Personal characteristics & behaviour
- Strong motivation to learn, have ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communicational skills
- Able to work under pressure and take ownership
- Proficient Computer skills including MS Word, Excel; Power Point
- Excellent command of English
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive salary and bonus (13th month fixed bonus and variable bonus)
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare
- Annual leave entitlement: 14 days per year, one more day each additional year until maximum 24 days per year
- Great working environment which promotes people values and sustainability.
- Opportunities for self-development and career advancement