Develop tesa´s position at European Key Account to a leading position european wide, maximize the PNS, ROS and market-share and establishe tesa as THE partner for European Key AccountRKA.
- Increase Sales and manage profitability of European Key Account
- Develop a strategic account plan and lead the implementation, based on the strategy and marketing plans
- Build & lead the organization and the budget to support the deployment of the Regional Key Account plan
- Set PNS and Budget targets and follow up across the European sales organization
- Identify new opportunities to improve the customer metrics: PNS, Profit, SOC
- Provide fact based information and customer access to improve the Marketing mix and complement the offer
- Cobtributing as member of the Leadership Team to the commercial and strategic direction & development.
- Develop strategy and Key Account plan, based on full understanding of customer strategy, customer decision structures, local market situation and financial plan
- Identifying growth and profit potential (Penetration, Promotion, Harmonization, Assortment, Prices, Cat.-Mgt projects, Marketing-activities)
- Negotiation and alignment of listings, activities, prices, conditions on European level
- Initiating activities and steering (together with KAS an local Sales) implementation
- Partnering local sales in local negotiation, implementation
- Monitoring customer strategy, activities and competitive situation
- Monitoring success of activities and initiating corrective actions
- Close cooperation with Marketing colleagues
- Business Degree Bachelor / Master or comparable proven practice expertise
- more than 5 years experience in international Consumer Goods Retail Sales & Key Account Management
- Good knowledge of the European retail market, preferable DIY retail
- Business analytics and strategic skills
- Strong Hands-on mentality
- High level of assertiveness and negotating skills
- Motivated to become active member in an international cross-functional team
- English & German fluent; further languages of advantage
At tesa, we create sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)