- Continuous development and optimization of systems and processes for managing and administering our product data with relevance for successful e-commerce
o Creation of new user stories and ticket creation in case of errors
o Testing of new functions, release, and communication to relevant users
o Support in comprehensive PIM (Product Information Management System) and MAM (Media Asset Management System) projects for the further development of our data systems, in exchange and cooperation with the international PIM team
- Ensuring and improving data quality in PIM and MAM
- Creation of regular quality reports for transparency about completeness and timeliness of content
- Contact person in the Consumer Management Unit for more complex problems regarding PIM and MAM
- Cooperation with IT, the eCommerce team, the regions, international marketing as well as external service providers and agencies
- Successfully completed studies with economic relevance
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience, including experience with PIM
- Advanced knowledge in dealing with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint and common data processing systems
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Independent, structured, analytical & goal-oriented way of working
- Can-Do mentality: positive, proactive, solution-oriented
- Team player & fun at an interface function in an international matrix organization
- Fluent in German and English
At tesa, we create sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)