tesa Europe is further strengthening Quality & Sustainability, supporting customer´s requirements and developing new solutions!
As a Customer Quality Engineer you will be part of the international Quality & Sustainability Team in Europe, led by Aldo Mazzocchi. You will support the European Business Units Automotive, Industrial Trade & Converting and Industrial Growth Market by coordinating, communicating and regulating customer quality related issues and new product introductions. You will be responsible for major issue resolutions with the objective of maintaining and improving customer satisfaction with conformity to customer specific requirements and quality management standards such as IATF 16949.
What you will do :
Qualify tesa as top supplier by fulfilling the standard quality requirements
- Fulfil the standard and specific quality requirement: PPAP, 8D report, questionnaire, quality contract, performance measurements, IATF 16949
- Coordinate and accompany key customer audits
- Ensure a solid relationship with customer quality counterpart to brick wall the overall customer network
Help the closing of customer projects by bringing a perceived “quality value” to the whole buying center
- Identify quality levers to improve the tesa offer and convince the buying center
- Support line trials and engineering changes at customer site
- Value the quality benefit within the negotiation
Manage customer quality issues
- Work together with sales, production quality managers and customers to resolve the claim and prepare necessary documentation
- University degree in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering or equivalent
- At least three years of experience in the automotive quality field
- 3-5 years of experience working with quality standard IATF 16949, automotive core tools (APQP, FMEA, PPAP and SPC)
- Experience with Six Sigma quality control methodology is preferred
- Auditing experience, auditor certification according ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 (automotive) is preferred
- Familiar with automotive customer´s portals and platforms
- Experience in working as part of a cross-functional team
- Strong customer orientation with very good communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to details
- German mother tongue, fluent English, additional European language(s) preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel continentally
At tesa, we create sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)