Kontaktieren Sie uns
The Converting (Department) Assistant is an entry level job to support operators in the Converting area while learning our processes and customer expectations. Successful candidates are expected to move up within the first year.
- Complete production paperwork and perform inventories/cycle counts.
- Assist with and verify that the material running is meeting required specifications.
- Sort and pack products to quality standards. Rewind or rework defective material to tesa quality.
- Make boxes and place around machine, take rolls off machine, package and stack cases on skids. Assist the Operators as needed.
- Computer work: Enter orders, process transactions; obtain data
- Perform routine cleaning and maintenance of equipment as needed.
- Follow and give written and oral instructions/communication, and work without close supervision.
- Work in a group concept; self-motivated; and able and willing to be cross- functional.
- Uphold company safety, environmental and quality standards.
- Ability to work safely with sharp blades.
- Stand a significant part of the shift; lift up to 35 pounds. Participate in a team-lift of up to 50 lbs of finished goods.
- Minimal unplanned absenteeism, excluding MPMLA.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent, including basic math, written and oral communication skills as well as mechanical aptitude.
- Computer skills to be able to work with our machines.
- Previous manufacturing machine operation experience preferred.
- Requires good hearing and correctable vision.
- Stand up a significant part of the shift; lift up to 35 pounds.
- Must be able to take rolls off a machine, reaching to a height of 6 feet.
- Must be able to work in a team concept environment.
- Must be able to pay attention to details.
- Knowledge of the metric system preferred.
- Ability to use calculator and measuring tools, such as calipers.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively with others in English.
- Hours: Any as required, including overtime on Saturdays &/or Sundays.
- Safety, Environmental and Quality Guidelines
- Hazard Communication
- Fire Hazard Safety Rules
- Job Related Procedures and Work Instructions
tesa tape Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled