- Responsible to develop and implement application-systems for automatic adhesive tape applications at tesa industrial customers in Europe, from partial to full automation.
- Responsible to provide technical support to the sales team to develop, implement and sell application solutions that meet customer demands as well as advising industrial customers, for the defined focus area.
- Project manager/coordinator between tesa, industrial customers and mechanical engineering partners in the critical phases leading to the realization of adhesive tape automation:
- Definition of requirement profile
- Selection of mechanical engineering partners
- Factory acceptance
- Visits customer’s design center to identify requests for new tool developments.
- Responsible to create the requirement profile, if necessary, with a development partner, for a new process-oriented supporting solution such as tools (manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic) or process sequences improvements on the line and their implementation at the defined lead customer.
- Benchmarks the technology and competition in the defined focus field and provides input to Product and Technology Development as well as to the Marketing team.
- Support our customers in the implementation of their Industry 4.0 strategy with expertise on development of automation concepts and their implementation in concrete customer projects in cooperation with external companies is expected.
- Creation and implementation of internal and external training courses on adhesive tape application systems
- Creation and implementation of technical training to all sales as well as customers.
- Up to 50% travel activities.
- Technical engineering background with a master's or bachelor's degree, preferably mechanical engineering with at least 3 years of professional experience in product development or process engineering
- Business fluent in German and English, and if possible another foreign language
- Analytical and conceptional competence, creative thinking
- At least 3 years of experience in technical project work with external partners, preferably also as a project manager and internationally.
- Knowledge of PLC programming, robot control as well as sensor technology and in the area of electronic components including switch cabinet construction, construction of parts and mechanical components are desirable
- Sound knowledge of design experience in 3D Autocad Inventor or comparable is desirable
- High flexibility, resilience (traveling) and open-mindedness for new things
- Team-oriented and communicative
At tesa, we create sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)