Welcome to tesa. tesa is one of the world's leading manufacturers of technical adhesive tapes and adhesive system solutions. In our domestic market, 98% of people know us. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications.
tesa holds the world together. We are represented in 42 countries with around 5000 employees, have 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. Our goal is to achieve sustainable international growth in the coming years. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture. Drive our future forward.
Support the Electrical Systems product management team in an international environment. This includes the following tasks:
- Support of digital and non-digital marketing campaigns of tesa BU Electrical Systems
- Market and competitor analysis
- Market studies
- Preparation, organization and support of the implementation of workshops and project meetings
- Sub-tasks of the daily business of the product management team
- Registered university student in full time in business administration or a comparable course, at least 3rd semester bachelor’s degree or master’s degree student
- First relevant experience as intern or working student in a related field such as business development, business administration or marketing
- Good technical, analytical and conceptual understanding
- Very good communication and assertiveness skills
- Hand on skills in MS Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint; SharePoint is an added advantage
- Fluent in English or German, in speaking and writing