To be part of the SAP S4 project rollout, responsible for the Logistic Executions and Warehouse Management area and related India Legal Requirement
- Act as expert of an IT system or module
- Ensure the delivery of the functional / process team objectives
- Deliver the assigned work packages such as: customizing, development,
- documentation, quality assurance, unit testing.
- Support test and training
- Report the progress to project management
- Plan and break down work packages to tasks and assign to members of functional /
- process teams
- Prepare a status statement as input for project meetings
- Support stakeholders management
- Support in cutover and go live as well as in hypercare
- Support rollout of S4 HANA. Include providing system / process training to internal stakeholders.
- Degree in Computer Science or Business Management
- 2 -3 relevant SAP consultancy experience
- Knowledge of SAP LE and WM
- Understanding of related India legal requirement
We appreciate your interest in tesa tape Asia Pacific. Please contact us below.
In the event that we wish to arrange a personal interview, we will contact you by mail or phone.
Again, thank you for your interest in employment at tesa tape Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.