Welcome to tesa. tesa is one of the world's leading manufacturers of technical adhesive tapes and adhesive system solutions. In our domestic market, 98% of people know us. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications.
tesa holds the world together. We are represented in 42 countries with around 5000 employees, have 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. Our goal is to achieve sustainable international growth in the coming years. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture. Drive our future forward.
- You will support the product development team of the Business Unit Electronics and work on innovative adhesive solutions for the smartphones of tomorrow
- You prepare various formulations of pressure sensitive adhesives
- You are responsible for the coating of the formulations and the preparation of tapes
- You create a technical evaluation of the developed tapes using various test methods
- You are studying Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Science, Process Engineering or similar studies
- You are highly motivated and work independently
- You enjoy practical work
- You demonstrate a sense of creativity and proven communication skills
- You are confident in working with MS Office
- You are fluent in English or german
Internship at tesa
- Connect yourself with the other students and join our students@tesa community!
- You work in a modern and flexible workingsphere
- Are you interested in sports? Stay fit with our remote workouts and much more sports activities like basketball or table tennis
- Take the chance to gain exciting experience in an international company with colleagues from all over the world
As soon as possible, up to 1 year
Get a first impression: Take a look behind the scenes on our Instagram @insidetesa or LinkedIn @tesa profile.