- Responsible controller for tesa’s global strategic procurement
- Member of the management team in the global procurement network, contribution to globally applicable procurement strategy and organization
- Management of a Junior Controller (in planning)
- Implementation and optimization of efficient digital material planning and forecast processes
- Preparation and optimization of various global reporting formats
- Ensuring economic transparency across the worldwide tesa procurement network
- Design and implementation of an integrated KPI dashboard as the tool for global procurement management
- Management of the yearly strategic objective and scorecard processes
- Creation and further development of global risk management
- System and process owner of the procurement controlling tool
- University degree in economics or industrial engineering
- A minimum of five years’ professional experience as a strategic procurement controller in companies that manufacture internationally
- Knowledge of modern procurement and controlling approaches
- Proven experience in project management of international, cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Pragmatic, cost-conscious, entrepreneurial, result-oriented and analytical behavior and working style
- High degree of initiative and assertiveness
- Team-oriented and interculturally open-minded
- SAP and PC skills (Microsoft Office)
- Fluent written and spoken business English
At tesa, we create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)