Job Summary: Assist Operators in all areas of the plant, with the main focus supporting the Converting Department.
- Complete production paperwork and perform inventories/cycle counts.
- Assist with ensure and verify that the material running is meeting required specifications.
- Sort and pack products to quality standards. Rewind or rework defective material to tesa quality.
- Make boxes and place around machine, take rolls off machine, package and stack cases on skids. Assist the Operators as needed.
- Computer work: Enter orders, process transactions; obtain data
- Perform routine cleaning and maintenance of equipment as needed.
- Follow and give written and oral instructions/communication, and work without close supervision.
- Work in a group concept; self-motivated; and able and willing to be cross- functional.
- Uphold company safety, environmental and quality standards.
- Ability to work safely with sharp blades.
- Stand a significant part of the shift; lift up to 35 pounds. Participate in a team-lift of up to 50 lbs of finished goods.
- Minimal unplanned absenteeism, excluding MPMLA.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic math, written and oral communication skills as well as mechanical aptitude.
- Previous machine operation experience preferred.
- Requires good hearing and correctable vision.
- Stand up a significant part of the shift; lift up to 35 pounds.
- Must be able to take rolls off a machine, reaching to a height of 6 feet.
- Must be able to work in a team concept environment.
- Must be able to pay attention to details.
- Knowledge of the metric system preferred.
- Ability to use calculator and measuring tools, such as calipers.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively with others in English.
- Hours: Any as required, including overtime on Saturdays &/or Sundays.