The Business Analyst is part of the newly established Europe Business Operations team at tesa and reports to the Head of Business Operations Excellence, as part of the Europe Business Operations team.
The job location can be Germany or Netherlands.
Are you ready to join one of the world’s leading manufacturers of self-adhesive product and system solutions?
As a multinational company, we develop outstanding and sustain-able adhesive technologies for countless products and applications. Since 125 years – but still young at heart - we create adhesive solutions, that improve the work, products, and lives of our customers. It has always been an essential driver of our mission to grow sustainably and to team up with our customers. To create exciting innovations in collaboration with our customers is our challenging agenda and exiting future.
At tesa, we believe in
- diversity driving innovation and change
- interconnectedness around the globe
- our employees continuously creating tomorrow's solutions
At tesa, we are connected by
- our shared mindset and unique team spirit and culture
- enabling sustainable, reliable and digital innovations
- holding the world together
Do you strive for success within a global operating company?
Then apply now!
Business Operations consists in order to fulfillment Customer Service, Logistics (warehousing and transportation), Demand and Supply Planning, Master Data Management
The Business Analyst is accountable for :
- Supporting the Business Operations processes and projects by providing key data, reports, analysis and by challenging the results
- Developing Business Operations Governance model to support fact-based Operations, supported by clear KPI’s and monitoring
- Assessing the effectiveness of Forecast to Fulfilment chain processes to drive continuous improvement, leverage efficiency gains, while making sure that customer needs are met
The Business Analyst works at ease with IT Systems and BI reporting tools with an analytical mindset with the ability to challenge results from data analysis.
The Business Analyst scope supports the Business Operations teams in the Region and in the European tesa offices.
This is what we expect from you
- University level education
- Experience with different IT/BI systems, Working knowledge of SAP, Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of handling large volumes of data and developing management reporting from scratch
- End to end Business operations process understanding and knowledge
- Communicative & fluent in English
- Team player able to communicate and work effectively at various levels of an organization, with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
- Good situational analysis and decision making abilities
What we offer
We want to work with people who not only have the right CVs, but who are passionate about their ideas and are committed to putting them into practice. At tesa, you have a wide range of opportunities to realize your ideas. We invest in your personal and professional development and help you to discover new talents and assume responsibility at an early stage. In addition to very attractive compensation, we offer you good social benefits in an international environment.