Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
Are you interested in contributing your professional skills and en-thusiasm to the tesa Corporate Legal Department?
We offer you a job with varied activities from different legal areas. As Paralegal you will be a key member of our Corporate legal team, taking on the following responsibilities within trademark, competition and corporate law.
- You independently maintain and manage the administration of the trademark and design portfolio for the tesa group (file and deadline management, monitoring of formal matters)
- You answer small legal inquiries in the areas of trademark and unfair competition law
- You participate in strategic projects
- You develop and optimize internal processes and guidelines
- You independently coordinate and respond external attorneys, notaries, national/international offices and authorities as well as international subsidiaries and provide support with document signature approvals and processes
- You assist and coordinate corporate secretarial matters at a global level (maintaining data bases, support the corporate legal function)
- You have a completed studies in business law (LL.B / LL.M) or completed training as a legal/patent paralegal or comparable training with corresponding professional expe-rience in a law firm
- You are experienced in trademark administration and con-sulting trademark and competition law
- You are committed, creative and highly self-motivated with a hands-on mentality
- Your outstanding organization and prioritization skills ena-ble you to complete a high volume of tasks and projects quickly with a little guidance
- You a have a good attention to detail, while still meeting tight deadlines
- You are a dynamic team player with a strong internal cli-ent-service orientation
- You ideally know Microsoft 365, Genese and are comfort-able with learning new programs and softwares
- You are fluent in English and German