Welcome to tesa. tesa is one of the world's leading manufacturers of technical adhesive tapes and adhesive system solutions. In our domestic market, 98% of people know us. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications.
tesa holds the world together. We are represented in 42 countries with around 5000 employees, have 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. Our goal is to achieve sustainable international growth in the coming years. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture. Drive our future forward.
- You develop polymer films used as tape backings
- You support the backings team in ongoing projects and studies
- You get to know and work intensively with tools such as tensile testing machines, film-extruders and lab coaters.
- You create and analyze lab and pilot samples
- You are studying chemical or process engineering, ideally in the first semesters of your Masters degree
- You are highly motivated and work independently
- You enjoy to work in a team with a hands-on mentality
- You ideally already gained some working experience in the field of polymer films (internships / working student jobs)
- You are confident in working with MS Office
- You are fluent in German and English