Reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager, she/he will be responsible for the management and continuous improvement of maintenance activities ensuring the highest levels of safety, compliance with current regulations, in order to ensure the efficiency and stability of machineries.
- Defines strategies and activities to consolidate a maintenance system based on prevention
- Manages the maintenance activities of production lines and plants, collaborating with external suppliers and partners and drawing up preventive and extraordinary maintenance plans
- Manages and develops the maintenance information system (SAP PM)
- Analyzes faults / downtime / reports and proposes corrective actions to production and project engineering to obtain maximum efficiency and reliability of the plants
- Coordinates the activities of the slitting laboratory
- Defines and organizes PM activities in line with the established deadlines and frequency, guaranteeing the necessary flexibility for production needs. He agrees with planning and production for any changes to the planning of maintenance and continuous improvement activities
- Draws up and reviews the Operating Instructions for TPM (production) and routine maintenance activities
- Draws up and reviews the operating instructions and technical specifications for the execution of the works to be contracted out
- Participates in the modification and installation of new systems for the verification of user and maintenance manuals and the creation of new preventive maintenance plans.
- Reorganization and completion of the technical documentation relating to the various plants in collaboration with the project engineers and the HSE function.
Responsibility of the slitting laboratory and spare part warehouse for slitting:
- Coordinates the staff of the slitting laboratory
- Structures the organization of the cutting workshop by defining standard working procedures, communication with production and defining priorities
- Draws up and revises the Operating Instructions for the activities of the cutting workshop
- Implement and manage spare part management
- Manages the supply of warehouse stocks. Check needs and issue RDA
- Define critical spare parts and minimum stock levels
- Performs technical analyzes for the standardization of spare parts and the creation of minimum stocks
- Together with the purchasing department, it verifies the cost saving opportunities on spare partsContinuous improvement process.
- Generates / shares / collects ideas and continuous improvement activities with production and project engineers
- Promotes continuous improvement and savings projects
- Defines and aims at excellence in KPIs by improving performance and maintenance KPIs (technical unavailability, MTTR, MTBF). Updates the KPIs, analyzes their progress and activates the necessary corrective actions.
- Optimize troubleshooting and problem solving processes
- Degree in mechanical engineering, mechanical electronics or directly related comparable work experience of at least three (3) years
- Distinctive knowledge of failure, preventive and predictive maintenance strategies is desirable
- Knowledge of the SAP PM system
- Must have a good aptitude for teamwork, as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills, able to work with the Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge and experience of design methods (Project Management Standard), of FMEA risk / failure assessment
- Useful knowledge of IATF 16949
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Permanent contract
- gross annual salary: 35.000 - 40.000 euro according to the experience and proven skills and knowledge
If you are interested, you can apply sending an email with object “SPME21” attaching your CV, motivation letter and actual compensation at: Italyfirstname.lastname@example.org