- Ensure the accounting records are prepared and maintained in accordance with the company’s accounting policies, country law and IFRS standards.
- Supervise and ensure accurate and timely month-end closing
- Ensure compliance with group’s policies & procedures and local tax and statutory requirements
- Review and ensure internal controls are in place and working effectively in the countries within SEA region –conduct reviews and checks using Risk Control Matrix and other tools
- Ensure compliance with both legal and Corporate Secretary requirements
- Supervise and ensure timely submission and compliance with government bodies survey or statistical reports
- Review and Manage transfer pricing issues, including but not limited to Management Fees, Royalties, ICPs and chargebacks, eLRD+ implementation
- Review and identify tax optimization opportunities, recommend and implement ideas / measures to optimize tax, including availing to tax incentives where possible
- Respond to tax enquires from internal and external parties and if required involve internal or external professionals to assist in the process
- Monitor and identify opportunities to optimize cash and loan positions (external and intercompany) and achieve best possible returns
- Using TIS as the monitoring platform, review rolling cash flow forecast for the region
- Monitor FX exposure / rates for the region and recommend / enter into appropriate hedges as required
- Execute adequate and proper mitigating actions to ensure controls / governance is in place
- Review, identify areas of harmonization and optimization for existing accounting processes / procedures for SEA/region
- Support and work on ad hoc projects as assigned
- A recognized Degree in Accountancy/CPA/CA,or equivalent professional
- Min 5 years relevant experience and with1-3 years of regional experience
- SAP knowledge and experiences required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, particularly MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Good sense of business acumen and business partnering
- Resourcefulness and ability to work in matrix structure
- Hands on and able to work with tight timelines and challenges
- Leadership and management skills, strategic thinking
- Willingness to travel
We appreciate your interest in tesa tape Asia Pacific. Please contact us below.
In the event that we wish to arrange a personal interview, we will contact you by mail or phone.
Again, thank you for your interest in employment at tesa tape Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.