- Uphold company safety, environmental and quality standards
- Responsible to setup, operate, monitor and adjust slitting machine for quality production, and perform routine machine maintenance
- Responsible for high quality and production output
- Load/unload jumbos, logs, finished rolls that weigh up to 30 lbs. on a regular basis and 60 lbs. on occasion
- Must be able to run all hosts on the machine
- Position/remove them from machine at heights of up to 3.5 feet
- Work with crush cut and razor blades
- Know and operator the lamination station and performing functions on the machine
- Move skids of material to and from machine area with pallet jack
- Box, package and stack finished rolls to heights of up to 6 feet
- Stand/walk a significant part of scheduled shift
- Follow and give written and oral instructions/communication, and work without close supervision.
- Responsible for making samples when needed
- Work in a group concept; self-motivated; and able and willing to be cross-functional
- Keep machine and work area(s) neat and clean
- Train new employees as instructed
- Help with inventory count as needed
Requires a High School diploma or GED equivalent
Basic math, writing and oral communication skills as well as mechanical skills.
Previous machine related experience preferred
Requires good hearing and correctable vision
Must be able to work in a team concept environment.
Must be able to pay attention to details
Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively with others.
Must be able to work within 5S, ISO and IATF requirements.
tesa tape Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled