• Achieve sales and margin targets for the defined product and customer groups within the related supply chain (eg PNS, WOC, etc)
• Execute short, mid and long-term strategies for Industrial Distribution market, partners and products
• Managing existing industrial partners and exploring new potential partners Key
• Short-, mid- and long-term account penetration
• Product positioning and selling
• Constant monitoring of actual vs. planned PNS developments and implementation of respective countermeasures in case of deficiencies
• Market research to identify future growth prospects and active approach of such accounts / market segments
• New product promotions, customer training, technical and supply services
• Specification / approval work at direct and indirect customers
• Regular communication and information exchange with counterparts
• Implementation of pricing strategies
Education & Major Supervisory Experience (Years) Technical Experience (Years) B.A. degree / graduated degree or equivalent
Business English (writing and speaking) Computer Skills. MS office Spreadsheets Presentations
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
email directly to HR.Korea@tesa.com