Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
We are looking for a Product Owner HR & Legal Applications for our Competence Center Business Partner Functions. In your role, you will work closely with the responsible managers from Human Resource and Legal to implement new requirements or standardize and optimize existing systems.
You should be proactive and creative, pragmatic and goal-oriented in your approach and think and act in an entrepreneurial way.
- Support, further development and standardization of the applications used in Human Resources and Legal
- Participation in IT projects on an international level
- Creation of concepts in cooperation with HR and Legal experts
- Implementation of new processes and systems
- Global second level support of the applications used in the area of responsibility
- Independent error analysis and correction as well as system optimization
- Coordination of external service providers
- Tracking of market trends and state-of-the-art solutions as well as benchmarking
- Completed (technical) university studies in business informatics, training as an information technology merchant (m/f/d) or comparable training
- Experience with Processes and IT applications used in HR and Legal
- High degree of service orientation as well as process-oriented thinking and acting
- Assertiveness and willingness to take responsibility combined with an independent way of working.
- Very high communicative competence, also in an international environment
- Business fluent in written and spoken German and English