Welcome to tesa. tesa is one of the world's leading manufacturers of technical adhesive tapes and adhesive system solutions. In our domestic market, 98% of people know us. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications.
tesa holds the world together. We are represented in 42 countries with around 5000 employees, have 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. Our goal is to achieve sustainable international growth in the coming years. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture. Drive our future forward.
- Implementation of technical and functional feature for our Product Information Management System (PIM).
- Requirements engineering to improve your feature or to discuss new requirements with our Product Owner PIM.
- Searching for new technological solutions and recommendation of the solution you consider the best fit.
- Support PIM-System service operations, coordinate service provider as needed, and manage user rights.
- Depending on your technical skills, it may be that you will take over customizing tasks.
- You are a student in the field of Information Technology, Digital or New Media, or similar studies.
- You are an enthusiastic self-starter who is willing to make yourself familiar with new topics.
- You are flexible enough to work on a variety of different topics.
- Your spoken and written English is fluent.
Working as a student at tesa
- Connect yourself with the other students and join our students@tesa community!
- You work in a modern and flexible workingsphere.
- Are you interested in sports? Stay fit with our remote workouts and many more sports activities like basketball or table tennis.
- Take the chance to gain exciting experience in an international company with colleagues from all over the world.
From the 01.10.2021, for at least 6 months.