Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
Are you interested in contributing your professional experience to the legal department of tesa SE? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
We offer you a job with varied activities from all areas of intellectual property. In your role as a clerk, you will support our legal and patent attorneys.
- Looking after national and international patent portfolios in particular, this includes filing, defending and managing domestic and foreign intellectual property rights,
- Support in patent disputes
- Monitoring of our competitors
- Preparation of contracts with a focus on non-disclosure agreements
- Independent correspondence with inventors, attorneys, authorities and other business units in Germany and abroad
- Independent checking, recording and processing of incoming mail, maintenance of official and internal data, noting and monitoring deadlines
- Completed training as a patent attorney clerk, or comparable training with several years of professional experience in a patent law firm or industry
- Experience with independent and autonomous supervision of international patent portfolios
- Confident handling of MS-Office applications, IP administration software as well as databases, and ideally experience with GENESE
- Excellent communication skills, in particular very good written and oral communication skills in English and German
- Initiative, self-organization and a thorough and solution-oriented work style
- Enjoy working in a team with an international environment
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)