Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
Would you like to contribute your personality and skills to tesa Compliance Management? Do you see challenges as potential opportunities? We look forward to receiving your application!
We offer you varied activities from different compliance areas. In your role as Compliance Manager, you will not only advise and train our employees and colleagues, but also take on tasks and interdisci-plinary projects within tesa Compliance Management on your own responsibility! You will become an indispensable member of our dynamic Compliance Team and an active Business Partner for our stake-holders!
- Advising employees, stakeholders, and providing solution-oriented support in matters concerning operative areas of tesa SE and its affiliates (“Business Partnering“)
- Pragmatic implementation of compliance requirements in business processes of tesa SE and its affiliated companies at a domestic and international level
- Global, leveled communication with respect tp different compliance measures and initiatives
- Planning and support with - or independent performance of compliance trainings in the above-mentioned areas of focus
- Examination of operative plans and projects regarding possible compliance risks (e.g. by conducting Business Partner Checks)
- Revision and redrafting of user-friendly guidelines and practicable processes
- Close cooperation with the Compliance Team, the Compliance Experts, the interdisciplinary interface functions and Beiersdorf
- Completed studies of (business) law / business administration with focus on compliance or a comparable course of study with a similar focus
- Relevant professional work experience (at least 3 years) in the field of compliance in an interna-tional environment, ideally in the automotive or chemical industry
- Analytical and conceptual ability to identify compliance risks and develop practical solutions and system adjustments
- Distinct initiative and passion for the use of creative freedom
- Committed, creative personality with a "hands-on mentality"
- Strong communication skills and excellent knowledge of German and English language
- Ability and desire to work in a small team with flat hierarchies