Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
- You are actively involved in the strategic sourcing management, drive the project portfolio and innovation pipeline as well support and execute international and crossfunctional sourcing projects.
- You are responsible for setting up and developing the function Sourcing Management of the business unit Consumer & Craftsmen.
Focus is on non-tape products and FMCG. The Sourcing Management accelerates the innovation process with scouting, prototyping, co-creation and co-design.
- You lead and develop your team and are the interface to tesa Procurement Network as well as to other business functions.
- You create the sourcing strategy of the business unit and are responsible for it’s implementation incl. the alignment with the company.
- You define the supplier portfolio as well the supplier relationship management activities and implement them.
- You continuously review and develop the necessary standards and ensure their compliance.
- You contribute to the introduction of a KPI reporting system.
- You collaborate with the function Value Chain Management in regard to review and realization of process optimizations along the supply chain.
- You hold a university degree in business administration, industrial engineer or comparable.
- You have minimum 5 years experience in sourcing, ideally in FMCG as well as several years experience in leading a global team working in cross functional environment
- You have profound experience in supplier collaboration insofar scouting, prototyping, co-creation and co-design as well knowledge of state of the art purchasing processes and tools.
- You have record in leading a team.
- You like to work in teams and are excited to coach and develop your team.
- You enjoy to work in an agile and innovative environment which demands your quick reaction and abstraction capabilities.
- You have a confident and self-confident demeanor when dealing with internal and external stakeholder.
- You posses a high self-motivation, are engaged and act target oriented .
- You bring along a distinct analytical thinking, especially in regard to processes and costs.
- You have full professional proficiency in English (spoken and written) and ideally same in German.
- You bring along ideally knowledge in SAP MM-/SD
- You have profund knowledge of MS O365 standard applications, especially excel and powerpoint.