Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
As per now we do seek for a fresh mind with a high affinity of data and analytics, supporting the global acting Master Data Coordination Team in rolling out S/4HANA within the next 3 years.
- Act as a Business Consultant Material Master Data for our major IT program “Sunrise”
- Become the Master Data Expert in Data Migration with state of the art tools and processes
- Ensure a high assortment efficiency and quality owning and driving the data cleansing process in every roll-out according to program roadmap
- Join the project team in the conceptional work and help to interface current and new IT systems succesfully
- Support the Master Data Coordination Team in the succesful roll-out of SAP MDG-M globally
- University degree in business administraion or similar
- Ideally with relevant work expierence in the context of Analytics & Master Data
- Ideally familar with SAP MM/SD or similar
- High analytic skills with the ability to act as interface among business functions and IT
- Strong in MS Excel to deal with newest migration tool Winshuttle
- English is a must, German is a plus