In tesa we have an exciting and unique career opening :
Supply Chain Specialist
The Supply Chain Specialist is accountable for Planning as well as Logistics activities:
- the reliability of the forecast and the distribution of forecast information
- collecting specific market & customer information from Product Responsible about future Sales & promotion Planning and register in OMP+ (Planning tool)
- establish demand planning culture through systematic forecast accuracy review and drive continuous improvement plan
Are you ready to join one of the world’s leading manufacturers of self-adhesive product and system solutions?
As a multinational company, we develop outstanding and sustainable adhesive technologies for countless products and applications. Since 125 years – but still young at heart - we create adhesive solutions, that improve the work, products, and lives of our customers. It has always been an essential driver of our mission to grow sustainably and to team up with our customers. To create exciting innovations in collaboration with our customers is our challenging agenda and exiting future.
At tesa, we believe in
- diversity driving innovation and change
- interconnectedness around the globe
- our employees continuously creating tomorrow's solutions
At tesa, we are connected by
- our shared mindset and unique team spirit and culture
- enabling sustainable, reliable and digital innovations
- holding the world together
Do you strive for success within a global operating company?
Then apply now!
- Monitoring the Logistics flow in alignment with Headquarter contacts.
- Analysing the Logistics spend and driving cost saving efficiencies; either in logistics infrastructure or customer behavior
- Monitor stock and initiate actions to reduce expired stock, slow movers, scrapping etc
- Capable of understanding the Complete Forecast to Fulfilment cycle and creating the visibility for the organization
- Agreements with 3rd parties logistics providers are met
- Support cross functional projects with impact on Logistics
- Support tenders for Distributing and Warehousing
- Responsible for forecasting, collaborating with Sales and other stakeholders to receive the right information
- Constant forecast updates / monitoring forecast during the month
- Optimizing local planning activities
- Enter event forecast
- Challenge product responsible on slow moving NART’s (Product numbers)
- Support annual pruning process
- In case of Shortages being the key communication partner between Headquarter/Region and Sales/Segments.
- Follows the Quality standards and support the annual internal audit
- Internal processes are adhered to and up to date
- Graduate degree with technical background or similar.
- SAP Knowledge : CRM Knowledge (example MS Dynamics or equivalent)
- Advanced knowledge on Excel
- Good knowledge of other Office tools (Word, PowerPoint,…)
- Fluent in Dutch & English, French and German are considered as an advantage
- Supply chain experience in Consumer and Industrial markets (>3 years)
- General Knowledge of the industry and the market of the assigned segments preferred.
- Result oriented
- Structured / helicopter view – coordinator
- Good communication skills, both verbal as non-verbal
- Ability to multi-task and experience of working in Matrix organization
What we offer
We want to work with people who not only have the right CVs, but who are passionate about their ideas and are committed to putting them into practice. At tesa, you have a wide range of opportunities to realize your ideas. We invest in your personal and professional development and help you to discover new talents and assume responsibility at an early stage. In addition to very attractive compensation, we offer you good social benefits in an international environment.