From the first discovery that tesa® products can be used for data storage, to unique marking technologies and digital tools – since our founding in 2001, we have developed into a leading solution provider for digital transformation at the product level.
For brands that want to go digital, we connect their products with the digital world. By creating unique markings and digital tools, we let products communicate with consumers, exchange data, and interact with track & trace systems.
As a full subsidiary of tesa®, we are part of tesa SE within the Beiersdorf Group. The profound experience of Beiersdorf in international brand management with its own global brands such as Nivea and Eucerin, as well as the expertise of tesa® with market-leading adhesive solutions, is merged with the pioneering digital competence of tesa scribos®. This exceptional combination enables us to design unique solutions for our international customers from all kinds of industries. Based on extensive consultations, we develop, customize and implement solutions – all from one source. Our clients include world-leading companies such as Peugeot, BOSCH, Castel Frères, Danone and Chloé.
- Support our innovation team in developing analytics solutions for our digital product pipeline for product markings and anti-counterfeiting.
- Possible contributions to a variety of projects involving analytics, image processing, machine learning and data visualization
- Studying Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or in a similar field
- Good knowledge in using the python data science stack (numpy, pandas, matplotlib, sklearn, …)
- Experience with databases (SQL, noSQL) is a plus
- Experience with image processing or deep learning frameworks is a plus
- Hands-on mentality, independent and solution-oriented working style
- Proficient English language skills, German is a plus
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor or Master program as student is obligatory